RECEIVING YOUR GOALSETTER PRODUCT:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email from Goalsetter Systems detailing your order and including tracking information.
- Because of our Goalsetter basketball hoop product weight and carton size, our basketball goal systems must be shipped via a freight trucking company by ground freight. Expedited shipping is not available.
- The freight company will contact you by phone to schedule a date and time window for delivery (generally a minimum of a four-hour window).
- An adult (over the age of 21) must be available to accept, unload, inspect, and sign for the delivery. In the unlikely event of damage, the delivery receipt MUST state the damage before it is signed.
- The item will be delivered to your designated shipping address. Please be aware that the freight delivery company is not responsible for unloading or carrying your item from the truck.
- Your package is likely to be heavy and large. Therefore, we recommend that you have someone with you to assist you in unloading and carrying your item.
- The total shipping charge does not include removal of cartons or assembly of your basketball system.
- If you need help with your basketball goal installation, review our installation guides here. Your local Goalsetter dealer or installer can install your basketball hoop for you or you can do it yourself. Reference our product manuals here at anytime.
- If you do not have an installer near you, check out On-Demand Home Services by Kandu here, a national network of contractors that can help with basketball goal assembly. Goalsetter Basketball does not assume any liability or risk for installations performed by any technician. All of the installers are independent contractors, and are not employed by Goalsetter.
IF YOU RECEIVED A DAMAGED SHIPPING OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT:
- In the unlikely event of extensive freight damage to the carton, please contact Goalsetter Customer Service Team IMMEDIATELY.
- OR, if you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact Goalsetter Customer Service Team IMMEDIATELY.
- Our contact phone: 800.362.4625
- Please supply the Customer Service Representative with the order number and item number(s) from your order confirmation e-mail. Goalsetter Systems will make every reasonable effort to replace the item in a timely manner.
RETURNING A PRODUCT:
- DO NOT RETURN ANY ITEMS WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION!
- Please call Goalsetter Systems at 800.872.4625 to obtain a return authorization number.
- We cover shipping charges on returned items only if the item arrives at the designated shipping address defective, damaged or shipped incorrectly.
- Collect shipments will not be accepted. All salable merchandise will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase, within 30 days of our receiving your returned product.
- You will be refunded the shipping cost only if the return is a result of a Goalsetter manufacturing or shipping error.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.