Anchor sizes for moved or existing Goalsetter basketball hoops depend on when the system was purchased.
- Find out when the system was purchased.
- Anchor size will depend on when the system was purchased.
- Orders prior to February 2004 will require the G2660 (6x^)
- Confirm with the customer the plate size of the existing pole plate.
- If the customer has an old 8"x10" pole plate you will always need a 6x6 ground anchor. Note: the old 8"x10" pole plate will match up with the new 6" anchor plates.
- If ever in doubt, please reach out to Goalsetter's Customer Service team at 1-800-362-4625.
To read and download the full ground anchor guide, view it online here.
Want exclusive deals, helpful tips, and inspiration to get the most out of your hoop? Yes, sign me up!