Goalsetter Systems, Inc. is committed to respecting the privacy rights of website visitors. The following policy describes how we collect, protect and use information we receive from website visitors.
What Information Do We Collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, date of birth, e-mail address, mailing address, daytime phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously or purchase without registering.
- We also receive and store click-stream data and other information about visits to our websites, which may be combined, with personal information you have provided. This information is used to analyze and improve the website experience.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive Goalsetter e-mail, we may send you periodic e-mails from Goalsetter Systems. If you would no longer like to receive Goalsetter e-mail, please refer to the “Take me off the mailing list link” to remove or modify you. If you have not opted-in to receive Goalsetter e-mail, you will not receive these e-mails.
How Do You Protect Visitor Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do We Disclose the Information We Collect to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Goalsetter, Inc. wholly-owned companies. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting Goalsetter’s business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to Our Policy
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.